“You owe me a dollar.” my daughter Amy said, as she handed me my camera.Amy had kindly and patiently (and for a modest fee) complied with my request that she take some pics of me, because I wanted to show off my latest my latest sewing accomplishment to my friends, and also show off my new teeth. Well, they’re still the same old teeth, but made straight & white by the magic of sculpting and enamel veneers.
Back in November I had an appointment with my dental hygienist for a regular cleaning, and she (a cheerful cheerleader type) enthusiastically told me about the cosmetic procedure, showed me ‘before’ and ‘after’ pictures of people who had had it done, and said that my teeth would be perfect candidates for it. She signed me up for a free consult.
Needless to say, I decided to have it done. Yeah, it was expensive, but something I could well afford, and, y’know, I’ve always kinda wanted straight, white teeth. So... a month & and a half, 2 long appointments, weeks of wearing ‘temporary’ veneers, and a large withdrawal from my money market account later... I’ve got straight, white teeth.
No comments:
Post a Comment