Lots of stuff:
Cooking- (though I really have to watch what I eat these days)...
Sewing- I’m a skilled seamstress, and make most of my own clothes.
Art projects- for instance I make my own greeting cards
Writing- though I’m not sure that’s a hobby. It’s more of a compulsion.
Camping- Tent camping. Love it.
OK, so that free weekend
Didn’t come through.
I had made plans to camp-
Now what’ll I do?
Didn’t come through.
I had made plans to camp-
Now what’ll I do?
I needn’t choose one of the two:
Work or Rest
I’ll commute to my job
From the National Forest!
I’ll show up in the morning,
And no one will care
That an hour ago
I had breakfast with bears...
And a little melted marshmallow
Stuck to my face
Won’t slow me down
In the ol’ rat race...
I’ll smell so sweet-
No one will dream,
That I took my bath
In a mountain stream.
Can one work & play at the same time
You might ask?
Yes, it gives new meaning
to the phrase ‘multi-task.’
.
Work or Rest
I’ll commute to my job
From the National Forest!
I’ll show up in the morning,
And no one will care
That an hour ago
I had breakfast with bears...
And a little melted marshmallow
Stuck to my face
Won’t slow me down
In the ol’ rat race...
I’ll smell so sweet-
No one will dream,
That I took my bath
In a mountain stream.
Can one work & play at the same time
You might ask?
Yes, it gives new meaning
to the phrase ‘multi-task.’
.
No comments:
Post a Comment