Thursday, December 29, 2011

At the End

Today's question (courtesy of the Cafe of the Cosmic Dance) is: At the end of your days, what do you want your loved ones to most remember about you?

That I was creative. I hope someone likes my creations enough to preserve them. I can't bear the though of someone throwing Garnet's Big Book of Poems away. It's funny I suppose, that I hide most of my writings now, and yet I want them to out-live me...

I want people to remember me as being kind, generous, and hard-working. I've always wanted to be like this: when I show up at work, or home, or wherever, people will say to themselves, "Oh, good. Garnet's here. That makes the day just a little better." I hope people will remember me as being that kind of person.
.

1 comment:

Paul Sunstone said...

I think they probably will remember you as someone who made their day a little bit better.