Saturday, August 11, 2018

Respect


Which would you rather have?

Respect or success?
Respect or love?
Respect or accomplishment?

Not that you always have to choose.
But sometimes you do.

And sometimes
You have to choose with respect to respect.
‘Cause you can’t have everyone’s.

With respect to choices
I do my best with the information I have at the time.

In fact, when I meet God
And he’s reviewing the book of my life
And he looks at me sternly and says
Garnet, why did you make this choice?
I plan to say, Well, God, I did my best 
At the time
With the information I had.

Maybe He’ll respect that.
.

2 comments:

Diwakar said...

Hello Garnet. I am a Pastor from Mumbai, India. I am glad to stop by your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am also blessed and feel privileged and honoured to get connected with you as well as know you and your interest in the Word of God. Your blog post on Respect is worth reading. I liked what you say when you meet God and He is reviewing the book oof your life and He looks at you sternly and says Garnet why did you make this choice?" Your reply to God is so appropriate "well God I did my best at the time with the information I had"I love getting connected with the people of God around the globe to be encouraged, strengthened and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 39 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the brokenhearted. We also encourage young and the adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have young people from your circle come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. Even if you consider coming to work with us will be so rewarding for you too. I am sure they will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar wankhede.

Danny Scott said...

INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

See how it works
Do you know you can hack into any Credit cards machine with a hacked Credit cards??
Make up your mind before applying, straight deal...

Order for a blank Credit cards now and get millions within a week!: contact us
via email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com}

We have specially programmed Credits Cards that can be use to hack Credit cards Machines
Nation Wide, the Credits Cards can be used to withdraw at any Credits Cards or swipe Machines, at
Stores and POS Machines. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
buyers worldwide, the Credit Card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 at any Credit cards Machines
and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
you order for. Credits Cards Can also be used in any other cyber hack{Services}, we are here for you anytime any day.

Here is our price lists for the Credits Cards:

Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $250 USD
Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD


make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
email address:: {Legitblankcardsonline@gmail.com} Or
Add us on Whatsapp [+13473848100]